2023 TRS ONE RR 250cc - KICK & ELECTRIC START
New TRS 2023 RR models available early January 2023 in Australia
Images show bikes in competition trim.
Bikes can be road registered, and are supplied with all homologation gear fitted for Australian Registration in all states. Off Road / Competition kit supplied wwith all bikes for OFF ROAD USE ONLY. Please contact us or your state TRS dealer for details.
Secure Payment Methods
CYCLE PART TRRS ONE RR 2023
For 2023, a new TRRS-designed swingarm in gold colour, provides a better dimensional precision, as well as an operation that provides a greater feeling and sensitivity on the rear axle.
• The assembly is equipped with a new pin, bushing and seals on the swing axle, which considerably reduces the free play of the system and its maintenance, as well as facilitating its assembly.
• All this, together with the new Reiger 3-way shock absorber settings, provides greater control and stability over the rear wheel.
· It also features a new spring and chain tensioner bushing that increases the spring's fatigue strength, reducing spring maintenance.
· The 125cc model is equipped with a new 45Z crown guard.
· The ONE II knurled crankcase protector also features a new design for improved under frame impact protection in the footpeg area.
• On the intake side, there is a new intake nozzle for the filter box which improves air filter positioning.
• The air filter and its cage are also renewed for a better air intake and better fixation of the assembly. All this facilitates easier maintenance work.
• The TECH front fork is fitted with new internal settings that provide more progressive behaviour and greater sensitivity on the front end. The seat posts are machined in black.
• The 125cc model will continue to be fitted with gold-coloured bars and bottles.
· The RR 2023 receives a new handlebar protector that improves the protection of the handlebar clamp in accordance with the safety regulations set by the FIM.
Racing headlamp cowl:
· The racing headlamp cowl features a red colour that enhances the aesthetics in line with the new design line of the model.
· The electrical installation mounts a new switch bracket for the now more accessible dual CDI map.
· In the exhaust system, we find a new forged aluminium support for the titanium exhaust pipe, achieving a greater rigidity in the fixation and a better final finish.
· It is equipped with a new zinc-plated radiator cap that facilitates the maintenance of the cooling system in case of filling and draining.
· The new graphics harmonise the new RR 2023, with an elegant yet aggressive design.
ENGINE TRRS ONE RR 2023
New CDI mapping improves engine performance at low revs.
The electric start version features a new bracket on the top for an easy assembly and disassembly.
*It is possible to mount the bike with electric starter and the new TRRS-designed carburettor choke puller.
Standard: 300-250-125 cc.
With Electric Start: 300–250 cc.