New TRS 2023 RR model - the bike ridden by multiple World and Australian Champions.
These Competition Spec TRS bikes are the model ridden by Adam Raga in the WTC, and the bike chosen by Kyle Middleton Australian Trials Champion.
They are light and powerful, and finished with only the best of components. From the front end with Gold TECH 39mm Trial forks offering separate pre-load, compression and rebound damper adjustments, through to the latest Braktec EVO 4 brake calipers, FIM spec brake discs, Keihin 28mm PWK carby and Reiger 3 Way rear shock absorber, the TRS has outstanding quality and performance on tap for every level of rider.
For 2023, a new TRRS-designed swingarm in gold colour, provides a better dimensional precision, as well as an operation that provides a greater feeling and sensitivity on the rear axle.
• The assembly is equipped with a new pin, bushing and seals on the swing axle, which considerably reduces the free play of the system and its maintenance, as well as facilitating its assembly.
• All this, together with the new Reiger 3-way shock absorber settings, provides greater control and stability over the rear wheel.
· It also features a new spring and chain tensioner bushing that increases the spring's fatigue strength, reducing spring maintenance.
· The 125cc model is equipped with a new 45Z crown guard.
· The ONE II knurled crankcase protector also features a new design for improved under frame impact protection in the footpeg area.
• On the intake side, there is a new intake nozzle for the filter box which improves air filter positioning.
• The air filter and its cage are also renewed for a better air intake and better fixation of the assembly. All this facilitates easier maintenance work.
• The TECH front fork is fitted with new internal settings that provide more progressive behaviour and greater sensitivity on the front end. The seat posts are machined in black.
• The 125cc model will continue to be fitted with gold-coloured bars and bottles.
· The RR 2023 receives a new handlebar protector that improves the protection of the handlebar clamp in accordance with the safety regulations set by the FIM.
Racing headlamp cowl:
· The racing headlamp cowl features a red colour that enhances the aesthetics in line with the new design line of the model.
· The electrical installation mounts a new switch bracket for the now more accessible dual CDI map.
· In the exhaust system, we find a new forged aluminium support for the titanium exhaust pipe, achieving a greater rigidity in the fixation and a better final finish.
· It is equipped with a new zinc-plated radiator cap that facilitates the maintenance of the cooling system in case of filling and draining.
· The new graphics harmonise the new RR 2023, with an elegant yet aggressive design.
ENGINE TRRS ONE RR 2023
New CDI mapping improves engine performance at low revs.