At The Hell Team we understand you may receive goods that end up not fitting, or are not what you expected.
It's the web, that stuff happens, and we want to make your shopping experience with us as uncomplicated as possible.
If the item doesn't fit we will change it, re-size it, swap it for a different brand, or give you a credit or refund if we can't find a solution. We try and work with you to get it right, but if that doesn't happen lets try and sort it.
So please open all packages carefully, as the goods must be returned in the same condition as you received them. - It's bloody exciting when you have a new helmet, but please remove it from the box CAREFULLY!
Sorry but here is the legal stuff below. Please read it carefully, and contact us if you need any assistance. We are here to help.
* The Customer is responsible for the return of Goods to The Hell Team and for providing proof of delivery of such return if required.
* All Goods are returned at the Customer's risk and expense, and should be undamaged by the Customer and in their original packaging as received from The Hell Team at time of purchase.
* The Hell Team operates a 21 day Returns Policy.
To be accepted for credit/refund/exchange, goods must be returned in their original condition (item and original packaging) within 21 days of you receiving the original item.
We feel that 21 days is adequete time to check the fit, or suitability of the item, and if it is not right get it back in the post to us. If you need more time please contact us to discuss an extension.
* The Customer must return the Goods to "The Returns Department, The Hell Team, Unit 11/78 Reserve Road, Artarmon, NSW, 2064, Australia." clearly quoting the Customer's account/invoice number, order number and description of order.
Also please note the reason for return, and what you would like to exchange for, credit, return etc.
* Any Goods returned after 21 days as 'unwanted' or 'incorrectly ordered' may be accepted at the discretion of The Hell Team but will be subject to a restocking fee of 20% of the invoice value of the Goods (subject to a minimum charge of $10).
* Any Goods returned after 28 days, no matter the reason, will be subject to a restocking fee of 35% of the invoice value of the Goods (subject to a minimum charge of $10).
* No goods will be accepted for return after 48 days.
* Any Goods which are not in the Catalogue or are special order in, non-stock items may not be returned under this Condition 9.
* Electrical items (Fan relays, voltage regulators, voltage rectifiers, Coils, CDI's etc etc) are non - returnable items. We cannot check if these items have been damaged if installed, tested etc hence no return on all electrical parts.
* Any Goods which are ON SALE / CLEARANCE may not be returned under the above return conditions. These goods are heavily discounted because they are run out items, no longer available or impossible to re-stock, so the sale is on a non-return basis.
* Please contact us before returning goods if possible, so we can expect the parcel, and also prepare any exchange for you in advance.
This will help us make the exchange, return or refund as quick and as simple for yourself as well. We endeavour to turn the stock around the same day it arrives and get it back to you asap.
The Hell Team