TRS ONE-E KIDS 16 inch Electric Trials
TRS ON-E Kids in a smaller 16" wheel size.
With all the features of his big brother the ON-E 20 this little electric bike is a serious bit of kit. Multiple controllers for speed, power, and response.
Proper trial design tyres made for these bikes, not a BMX or pedal bike hand me down.
A true linkage rear suspension, and far lighter than it's competitors due to the bespoke aluminium extruded frame and thoughtful detail from the world most forward thinking Trial Motorcycle company.
TRS Motorcycles ON-E KIDS 16.
2+ business days delivery with tracking. Australia Post
Secure Payment Methods
TRS presents its new ON-E Kids 16 ", a fully equipped competition motorcycle for young trialeros between 4 and 6 years of age.
A motorcycle that provides great driving dynamics, just like that of its older sister the ON- E Kids 20 " thanks to its monocoque chassis, its cast aluminum swingarm, a progressive rear shock absorber system, ergonomics and components in general.
A motorcycle that incorporates a controller that allows a precise adjustment of its performance to the real level of each rider, power, speed and response.
INTEGRAL PART – TECHNICAL SPECS
1. Rear shock absorber with rocker link.
2. Throttle electronic with battery indicator.
3. Red frame.
4. Bold Decoration
5. Foot pegs S3. Adjustable (+/-) 2.5mm
1. Adjustable controller in three terms: (Greater behavior adjustment of the motorcycle according to riders and different terrain).
2. Adjustment across potentiometers.
3. Multi-voltage charger with 1.8Ah. charging capacity. Adaptable to the supply network on different countries.
4. Security disconnection system type “kill switch”.