S3 "No Arm Pump" Grips
OEM grips on many modern trials bikes.
• Remove "arm-pump" effect
• Colors could change with extreme UV exposition
• Made of EBS Technical Polymer Mix
These S3 produced "No Arm Pump" Grips are the new standard in Trials grips.
Donned "No Arm Pump" because they are very thin, therefore reducing the amount of effort needed to grip the bars, and subsequently reducing the dreaded Arm Pump.
These grips have really hard wearing characteristics, and a very grippy full diamond pattern. Also the ends are quite thick protecting the grip and your body in the event of a fall.
• 4 times more resistant than usual wear (35h)
• Soft hand contact area and stiffer ends features.
• Greatest amount of tackiness, shock absorption and feel.
• Maximum grip no matter the conditions