Airoh Rock Trials helmets -RC100 -XL
Super light helmet from composite fibres. made in Italy.
Airoh Rock Trials Helmets, Super light (under 1000 grams) Carbon Kevlar .
- Outer shell available in 3 sizes
- Outer shell made of carbon and Kevlar composite fibres, stratified with the Multi Axial system
- Helmet interior anatomically designed
- Inner liner with high transpiring netting inserts
- Removable and washable liner
- SANITIZED hygienic treatment for inner fabrics
- Helmet quick release retention system
- Painted and UV-coated outer shell
- Front air intakes
- Rear extractors
- Side spoilers and extractors
- Lower protection trim made of rubber
- Height-adjustable peak
All Airoh "EverGreen","ROCK" and "TRR" Trials Helmets are legal, acceptable, and valid for all club, state and National Motorcycle Trials competition use within Australia.
- All Airoh helmets comply with UNECE22.05 Standard and are marked accordingly. Under the newly revised Australian Helmet laws these helmets are now Road Legal.
It's important to get the correct fit with any helmet, and especially one you will be wearing for many hours a day, and hopefully owning for a long time.
Measure the distance around the widest part of your head with a fabric tape measure, or piece of string.
This measurement is usually just above your eyebrows (1/4 of the way up you forehead approx), and above your ears.
Make note of this measurement in centimetres - this is your helmet size.
Use the table below to find your size as donated by the helmet manufacturers. – for example, if the measurement around your head is 58cm, you should select a medium size helmet.
Your helmet lining will compress slightly with wear, so remember when you try it on that is the 'tightest" it will ever be. You are aiming for a fit that is snug, but comfortable. You don't want the helmet to "flop" around on your head (especially when new).
If you quickly snap you head forward and backwards the helmet should not move on your head. Nothing worse than seeing only the inside of the visor when you are just about to splat a 6ft wall!
Take time to get your head measurement correct, so you get the right helmet first time. If for any reason you don't like the fit we are always happy to swap it for a different size, brand, colour etc etc.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Hell Team Trials Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category
HEBO Zone 4 CARBOTECH - ON SALE
S3 Jersey Trial PROTEC Black/Grey